I’m not going to make this post long, as I have each of these covered in detail in other posts. This is for people who just want an overview on how to start the Keto or Low Carb High Fat diet.
- Determine your current height and weight as well as the measurements of your chest, arms, waist, thighs and other parts of your body you can measure.
- Take pictures in different angles, so you can make side by side pictures (or before and after pictures) and compare and be amazed by how your body will change. This should be whole body and close up pictures. It will also help if you take pictures in the same location and wear the same clothes.
- Determine your macros. More about macros and how to calculate them here.
- Grocery shopping! Find the delicious treats that you need in your pantry here.
- Meal planning. Whether you want to prepare big batches of certain dishes, it’s always helpful to plan what you are going to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.